Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10/12/11 Wow!

Well it's been a while! Sorry about that, really, but the computer I was posting on was replaced, blew up, then replaced. 3 computers in a few weeks! But this one is BRAND NEW so I'm all good now.

But hey, the homework in Geometry got easier! I got an unsat on my midterm.. grr.. but outstanding in art and sats on everything else :) Even english!

I have some easy homework tonight, and a good book to read for english. (I started it during 5th hour because we had a free day, since the 2 hour delay we had today shortens classes)

Also, this weekend is HOMECOMING. My friend Sean is on the homecoming court for the sophomores.. yay! I have everything but the plan ready for saturday, and I'm going to the game. I would go to the bonfire, but I don't know WHEN or WHERE or anything! :( Sad face!

I have to go finish my homework, but I figured I needed to update, :)

<3Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment