Thursday, September 29, 2011

9/29/11 Bad Day

Tomorrow better be the best effing day every because today was the worst. I've been on the verge of tears all day. I failed a test in Biology. BIOLOGY. and review on crap from last year.

I tried to join a club. But nooo I can't because 'nobody would pick me up at 5pm and I can't walk home because I live 20 minutes away.. by car'. I was really REALLY looking forward to joining stage crew.. it was every night from 3 to 5! But no.. >.< :"( 

Tons of homework as well. English, History, Biology, German. At least no effing geometry today.

Also, my friends want me to go to the football game tomorrow, and my mom most likely will not let me go so all of them will be pissed. My mom because I asked at all and my friends because I won't be able to go. Great. Thanks mom, love you too.

I'm sorry for the venting I needed it such a bad day. bye

-Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment