Sunday, February 5, 2012

2/5/12 Sunday Night

Hello :)
I went to see "The Woman in Black" yesterday night, and sadly it was the first time I've been out in public after 6pm with friends on a Saturday night. It was epic, the movie was amazing.
I had the most amazing week last week, so I can't wait to see how this week lives up to it. Today was okay, a normal Sunday. Well, some good super bowl food, but other than that normal. I uploaded some pictures to Facebook, that kind of thing.
I swear my homework is done, but I'm not sure if my teacher told me to finish the history worksheet and it makes me nervous.. can't do anything about it I guess. I didn't have room in my bag to bring the book home with me anyway. I tried Google, but no such luck.
For once, I'm excited for Monday. Maybe I'll remember to post tomorrow? Hopefully, unless I have a ton of homework. I know I'll have at least 3 classes worth of homework, possibly 1-2 more. -sigh-
<3Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment